Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jan

Photoshop question

Guest Jan

Hello everybody.Is there a way to load long bitmaps like the Horizon.pbg into Photoshop?I only get an error message.But in a simpleprogram like MS Paint it loads O.K.But there I can't do what I want with it.Any workaround?Thanks. :)Jan

G'day Jan,What error message are you getting??I found that I was getting the "scratch disk full" error and simply went into preferences and redefined the scratch disk memory.cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest Jan

Hello Roger.I get problem with the file format module interface.Andthats with all formats,bmp,tif and jpeg.My scratch disk should be O.K.I belive the picture is to long.ThanksJan

Jan,Yes, some of these images exceed the maximum height for Photoshop. The best you can do in these cases is load the art in another tool, then copy/paste it into multiple segments and save those off seperately (like dividing the picture into halves or fourths). You can then open the segments in Photoshop and work with them, then join them back together later.Rich

Guest Jan

Thank you very much Richard :) I'll give it a try.Nice to see that youare taking care of us despite the situation.Have a nice weekend.Jan