Sign in to follow this  

TerraModel & Terrascene

Its been awhile since I've been to the boards here. Just re-installed FlyII and updated to the latest version. I cant remember if Terramodel & Terrascene are compatiable or not. Can they both be installed at the same time? I seem to remember reading somewhere that they cant work together with FlyII. TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP

Guest Colins2

Tony,Yes, you can have both of these excellent programs installed.Neither of them have anything to do with the running of Fly!2.Both of them are preparation tools to enhance the Fly! world.Colin

Colins, Thanks for the reply. I must have confused this with another program. Anyway I'm back up and running again. I've updated to the recent patch that Rich has released. With this patch along with the latest nVidia drivers installed. So far things are running very smooth. I'm not a big FPS nit picker. But I am getting a increase of 4-8 FPS with the updates. I see a average of 25-30 FPS with standard install around San Fran. It has been almost a year since I've ran FlyII on my system. Things just went really screwy and had to do a complete format of drives. It appears that I have everything installed correctly now. Its good to see that there are still several ppl involved with FlyII. TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP