Sign in to follow this  

Terrascene running on MacOSX - question for Todd Klaus

Hello,I have been successfully running Terrascene2.1 on my MacOSX 10.2.3 with the latest drop of the Java 1.4.1 VM provided by Apple. I still need to go back to a PC to use flyslice.exe to complete the process, though.But comparing with a PC output I noticed that the roads and coast/lake shore lines are not rendered when using the same parameters.1) this may well be a bug in Apple's 1.4.1 implementation. Without the source code for Terrascene, it will be hard for Apple to find where the problem is, as the program does not raise exceptions during processing. It is very stable, and spends a lot of time rendering the different road/railroad levels, but none come out in the final targa file. Todd, do you have any idea of what could be going on?In the meantime,I will play with the line width to see if I can make roads appear by widening them.2) Terrascene is a great tool for profiling Java VM performance.Thanks, Todd!