Sign in to follow this  
MM

For those of you who have Reality-XP GPS

Hi,Yesterday I have uploaded a USERWPT database with appr. 16500 local European intersections. These intersections are mostly used in SID/STARs and therefor not part of the default database generated by Reality-XP.So far only Europe, but if there's a need for other areas, let me know.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest KenG

That sounds great! :-hah The more the merrier. If I had the ability, I'd try to add some for my local area (Florida). Maybe I'll look into it.

Hi,I've developped an application which creates those files based on the coordinates. I'll make them also for North America. I probably have to split them in a couple of files because of the 32767 record limitation on the USERWPT file.Egbert

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Egbert, thank you for your contribution! I've just downloaded your file and enjoy it very much!!

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Ken,have you tried to submit your florida waypoints in the share a waypoint section at www.reality-xp.com ?

Hi,Shortly after version 1.11 is released, I will upload a couple of packages with all intersections of:- Sourthen Hemisphere- Northern Hemisphere (Europe)- Northern Hemisphere (USA)- Northern Hemisphere (Asia)These files combined contains all 162.500 worldwide intersections.(Hence the new limit of 200.000 user waypoints in 1.11)Egbert

Egbert,That would be a wonderful contribution. Thanks.Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1