Sign in to follow this  

Broken Record

Hi Flyers,My post it's like a broken record, but have to ask again: is it any guy working on an elevation tool for Fly! II? Rich told me once that he had almost finish with editor, but unfortunately his sick got worse and the rest you all know. :'( I know that we can use Flattenator to generate some elevations, but it's impossible to see them in realtime (like old Editor 1.05 for Fly!) and very hard to do it since I also got some software crashed when tried. Thanks in advance,Keyton Cabral

Guest Fly II Pilot

Keyton:There's nothing other than Flattenator (Deluxe), at least that I'm aware of. Flattenator does work but I understand that it could be quite a task to create, for example, the Rio de Janeiro elevations. You'd have to work first on paper and then transfer that over to a .trn file using Flattenator. The other problem is that even Flattenator Deluxe will work with grids of up to 4x4, if you want to do 8x8 you have to it 100% manually.Let me know if I can help!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Dear AlejandroWould be posible to get any tutorial by you how to use this program?, I tried several time just to flat a 300ft hill close to my homeland airport that didn't exist in reality.tks for your help in advance.rgdsCesar/Venezuela

Guest Fly II Pilot

Cesar:Send me an e-mail via Avsim and I'll send you what I have which, by the way, I got from the Avsim file library.Si te queda alguna duda, av

Gracias.Tks.I believe that I got too,send any way but just for safety sake, Just curious Flattenator works for you?By the way I think that Keyton, you and me are the only Latin American using Fly2.:-hahyv52@yahoo.comSaludos/rgdsCesar/Venezuela

Hi Alejandro,I really don't know how to use flattenator, since it always get crashed when modify the elevation numbers. BTW I can't see the limit beetween one 4x4 grid to another (like you said) and it's very HARD to put more elevations surrounding Rio (specially Pao de A

Keyton Tks.Excellent site and impressing shot of Brazilian scenery, I wish to have a site like this here. I already released Simon Bolivar Airport SVMI in Avsim and Flights and I have planning to release a second version if I can use flattenator, you can use my first version for one stop refueling if you came from Europe or USA and continue your journey to Rio if you want.Best regardsCesar/Venezuela