Sign in to follow this  

New Aircrafts for Fly!II

Hello, I possess the flight simulator Fly 2 and wanted with avsim.com new airplanes for it to down-load itself here. But if I down-loaded you, most do not go. It functioned only the Piper Pa 28.Bei the other one I do not get error messages or you appear in the airplane menu. I hope to help me someone can. Because alone I do not get ahead. To information: I am German and hope that my English am enough good. I thank you in advance for the assistance, and hope which I still get. Greeting S.Maass

Guest tonyc

Can you be more specific? Depending on the planes, for example, the 757 and 777 require PMDG (purchased) planes. Look for ROTW site for additional planes. We'll help, but you must be more specific.tony

G'day mate,I think you may be trying to get a repaint aircraft to work without also downloading the original aircraft that the repaint is based on. Read the information supplied with the particular aircraft you want to download. If it says that this is a repaint then you must also download the original authors aircraft as well and both files must be in the Fly!II aircraft folder. Post the name of the aircraft giving you problems and we will be able to give more specific help.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

As the first time thanks for the first answer. I take now times as example the Boeing 747 of United Airlnes.(Name:unitedairlines7473.zip) if I the airplane into to aircraft the listing copy, cannot I it nevertheless not fly, because I get then an error message. But do not function the other Boeing 7474 also. Exactly the same the other 737 does not function and the 777 not and the 575 also not. I do not have stop determined all airplanes except the Piper the Pa 28 to function. I ask for assistance and hope which I with your assistance get. Thanks

So, I copied times the 747 Unitediarlines (unitedairlines7473.zip) now into aircraft the listing. If I want to then select the airplane, I get the error message: CDualEnginePlaneSfx:No.1 Eingine undefinedFile: vehsfx.cppLine:2410I hope to help

G'day>So, I copied times the 747 Unitediarlines >(unitedairlines7473.zip) now into aircraft the listing. If I >want to then select the airplane, I get the error message: > 747 United Airlines is a repaint of the exterior livery only!Ok to get this aircraft to work you must also download the original"B747-300 Iberia" by Jean Sabatier,Roberto Vigetti and Cory Bourke. Place this aircraft also in the Fly!II/aircraft folder and then the United Airlines aircraft will work.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Thus if I understood that correctly now, then I must simply the original, thus the B7473 Iberia down-load and into the listing aircraft copy. That is beautiful and good, but I do not find the B7473 Iberia. Perhaps you could give me the left. In addition I would know gladly from where I white which I with other airplanes to do am, if you do not function.

Hello, Well I have that now understood with the file description. But I do not find the original Iberia 747-300. Do you have with you drauf? Could send to me times in the appendix of file by email? Or can you say where I the original Iberia to me get? Under Boeing and Boeing 747 I did not find those. I thank you for your assistance. Greeting S.Maass

Guest Fly II Pilot

Soeren,May I suggest that you post both in German and in English? There are some German/German-speaker members here that may aid in the translation if there are any questions.You can find the Iberia 747 here:http://library.avsim.com/sendfile.php?DLID=14526Enjoy!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

>May I suggest that you post both in German and in English? :-lol Im good at "scouse" the language of Liverpool & the Beatles :-lol All The BestSteve[/div] [align=center]http://mysite.freeserve.com/fly2theuk/aragon.jpg][/divSceneryhttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...y2tms&Go=SearchRepaintshttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...y2Air&Go=SearchOther fileshttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...2Misc&Go=Search

Hello, I down-loaded myself the Iberia 747. Then I copied it into aircraft the listing. But if I select it now, I get nevertheless an error message. Do I need a current for the Iberia 747 patch? Hope me also someone there further to help can. Otherwise I have that already understood with the airplanes. I have myself already completely many B737 B727 and B707 gedown-loaded Those function also. Otherwise I would know still gladly, which original airplanes with B757 and B777 are. There I did not find the original of airplanes also yet. Would be nice even if me someone the on the left of in the Forun sets there. Thanks for the assistance. Greeting Soeren

Guest Fly II Pilot

Soeren:I don't know what the problem could be with the Iberia 747-300, if you placed the .POD file in the aircraft folder it should work. Have you patched your Fly! II to version 2.50.240?The Boeing 757 and 777 are commercial addons. You can purchase them from Precision Manuals at www.precisionmanuals.com (the 757-200 is USD 34.95 and the 777-200IGW is USD 19.95), you may also want to get another commercial addon: the Citabria/Decathlon combo (USD 16.50) from Real Air Simulations www.realairsimulations.comBoth packages are excellent and definitely worth the investment!Safe landings!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Hallo Flieger, wunderte mich ich, wenn Sie Ihr heraus sortiertes oder geregeltes Problem haben. Haben Sie die Flugzeugh