Sign in to follow this  

P51, F-16, B757,B777, B747

Hello,I have there times few to ask to the airplanes specified already. As the first I wanted gladly to know where I the original airplanes of B757, B777 and P51 gets. I checked, but I did not find the original. It would nicely be if me someone say could. Best would be to be set equal the left into the forum.Secondly, I did not want to know gladly why the F-16 functioned. I always get thereby an error message. My knowledge after it only one F-16 or exestiert still another original exestiert? I have only the one F-16 found hope me also someone there to help can. thirdly, I down-loaded myself the original B747 Iberia. But this does not function also. Does someone have also these problems? Or does one need a current Patch? I hope to help me someone can and thank you now already. Greeting S.Maass

Hi S.The P-51 and the F16 you get from the famous ROTW guys at www.simvol.org. (Fly section, Fichier Fly! II, Avions)757 & 777 are payware from www.precisionmanuals.comAs for your current problems with some planes i suggest you postin the Fly general forum. Lots of knowledge there. I cant helpyou with this, sorry. Maybe a detailed description of your problem will get you a solution faster :-)kind regardsAndy

Hallo Soeren, Sie eine Liste von den Namen der ganzer Flugzeugh

HelloNo offense intended but i thought i translate that last post from Steve into real German ;-) (Steve you using babelfish?)Attempt to translate Steve's post into German:Kannst Du bitte eine Liste aller POD Dateien in deinem Aircraft Ordner machen. Vielleicht sieht dann jemand ein Problem.Wir kriegen dich schon in die LuftSoeren, Poste n

Guest Fly II Pilot

Steve and Andy,Thanks for jumping in, I think there are a lot more chances for us to get Soeren up and running if we can improve communication.Andy, would you mind translating for us?Thanks again!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Alejandro,no problemo, will keep an eye on this thread ;-)kind regardsAndy