Sign in to follow this  

How can I get airport listings from FS2002?

the subject might be confusing, i want to get every airport in FS2002 for the state of Washington. i remember i think it was fs2000 that had a separate text file of all airports. the only way i can think of doing this in fs2002 is to go in the sim and then use the goto airport menu function, but man that is slow and tedious and then i have to write them down!! - no go!there must be some way to get a listing of these airports?? anyone?any help would be greatly appreciated!thanksciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Brian,there is an airport database in fs2002/weather directory which covers morethan five thousand airports, including some two thousand in the US.to help a friend building AI traffic, I extracted the database into excel spreadsheet which sorts them with respect to ICAO codes. Nevertheless, with some excel knowledge you can sort them with their countries or US state codes. If interested you can download it from the downloads section of my site www.LTBA.netregards,Biber