Sign in to follow this  
KenWood

Has anyone heard...

... from Matthew Horridge as of late? He was working on the Panel Maker program. Just wondering how the project was going, but more importantly, since the system shows Matthew as an inactive user - how he is doing??!!Thanks!Cheers,Ken Wood :-sun1

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest Fly II Pilot

Does anyone know if Matthew was a horticulture student at the University of Rhode Island or at least where he lives?Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest Fly II Pilot

I couldn't find any messages from Matthew after March 27th, 2003 and it happens to be that in March of 2003 a horticulture student at URI named Matthew J. Horridge died, so I thought the worse had happened.After searching more, I found a message from Matthew dated April 4th 2003 (or so), so the good news is that it's not the same Matthew Horridge...Still don't know where "our" Matthew is...Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Thanks, Alejandro... least that's one point of good news! I wanted to get in contact with him about his program - I have a panel project in mind, and could sure use such a tool!Many Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

Hi Guys,I'm back! Well almost..... I'm just coming to the end a Masters Degree, and have been really, really busy so I haven't been able to devote any time to Fly! - hence the complete lack of activity on the forums!I've also changed internet service provider, so if anyone was trying to contact me at my btinternet address, I won't get the messages..... if you e-mail me at my new address (see my profile???) I'll get in touch.Thanks for the concern guys, I'll catch up with you all soonCheers,Matthew.

Matthew!! It is both great and a relief to hear from you!!! Glad to know you are doing well! Almost to the end of the Masters route... FANTASTIC!! We certainly do not want to interfer with the studies! The programming can certainly wait, but the schooling is important! Early congratulations on this milestone achievement! Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1Gateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

Guest Fly II Pilot

Matthew,You really gave me the chills... I couldn't believe my eyes when I found your name in Google saying that a student... had died this past March. It happened to be about the same time when you "disappeared" from the forums. What a coincidence! I run several queries in the different forums and all the messages were from March. It was such a relief when I finally found a message from you sometime in April!!!Glad to know you're "alive and kicking"...Congratulations on your degree, I'm planning to start an MBA in Aviation program from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in November. It's 100% online which is very convenient, the only bad part is that I need to find an authorized proctor in this area...Take care and as Steve said, we can wait.Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce4 Ti4600 8xAGP 128MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USBhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg