Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bart

TS 3.2 Tutorials

Guest tonyc

they are fantastic, Bart. Thank you very much. As may guess, my effort is in panel modification. What I need to get good at is making one, two ,or more frames for new switches. I am still having a tough time with it. It's mostly the "art" part, I think.tony

G'day Bart,I started using your needle pointer tutorial but I was using a trial version of truespace 4 but unfortunately it wouldn't let me save anything so it was a lost cause. I switched back to 3dsMax and still following the procedural concepts of your tutorial managed to make a needle pointer, animate it to rotate 360 degrees,render the needle to 361 separate 8 colour bitmap images and save them to disk.I'm stoked! :-jumpy In the grand scheme of aircraft modelling it is no big deal I know, but to someone who has never done anything before in modelling I feel as I have achieved something. :-)I could never have done that without your tutorial so please keep them coming.Thank you for your tutorials. Very much appreciated.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest Bart

Thanks for the feedback guys, wanted to make sure they were easy to follow. Should have some more in a bit, almost have the Katana all done so soon as that's out the hangar I'll finish up on the tutorials.c ya :-waveBart flyhelp@zoomtown.comhttp://bartsflyplace.tripod.com/bart_logo3.jpg

G'day Bart,I have downloaded ts 3.2 but it is for some weird sort of iomega active disk??? I've searched the Caligari website but couldn't find it there. So I've decided top stick with 3dsMax.Please still keep the tutorials coming though as I can translate what you are doing in truespace and apply the same concepts to 3dsMax.Thanks for your help. Cheers,Roger @YSSY