Sign in to follow this  
Guest jomar111

Almost done...

Guest jomar111

Hi Roland!Yes your right! all caravelles except version 6R and 12 (super caravelle) have the extended dorsal which was used to house the hydraulic systems for the horiz/vert stabalizers I noticed the odd shape of the nose yesterday and I fixed it, I attached an image of it. thankyou for your attentiveness! I can't get many good 3 views of this plane and I have to rely on eye. I also fixed the fairing which connects the fuse to the wing, more the way the real caravelle is. Yeah, I'm having trouble with pbms let alone creating a whole cockpit... I say, though, how do you create a pbm? I follow the steps but get bad results! Well gotta goromanhttp://fly.simvol.org/logoperso/roman.jpg

Guest tonyc

If you use Flygraphics, you simply take a bmp file and FLyGraphics will convert it to a pbm file. Here'a an example of something I put together for a possible cockpit for the Caravelle...tony

Guest jomar111

Cool panel, yeah I got fly graphics and got it working, I now have good looking pbms, thanx tony! I like the cockpit and I know I won't be able to make one entirely but I am making the basic panel, with no dials or gauges etc in truespace but its slow going maybe a modified panel of another jet (provided we can get permission) would do better than the hawker's panels for us to modify? i wish i could get my hands on that panel maker beta but I can't contact the creator. I have the caravelle package done except for the cockpit.cantact me by e-mail tonyromanjomar111http://fly.simvol.org/logoperso/roman.jpg

Guest tonyc

Can I have your e-mail? I've got something for you.tony