Sign in to follow this  
Guest funkycowboy63

Scenery inaccurate

Guest funkycowboy63

First post here. I rather like Fly2 as I enjoy the selection of planes, the better flight dynamics, and the more detailed panels over the typical microsft offerings. However, one thing I don't like is the fact that in my typical area of flight ( Central Pennsylvania) the scenery is grossly in-complete (susquehanna river missing). How could such a prominent feature of this region have been overlooked? I mean, it's only the widest un-navagable river in the US (1 mile in the harrisburg region) and the primary source of the chesapeake bay. Can anyone get me on track with terrascene and give me tips on how I might fill out the missing features of my home area? Or, does anyone know of any high res Pennsylvania scenery that might have the missing features added? Even early X-plane versions have the susquehanna and even 3 mile island nuke plant. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Guest funkycowboy63

Okay. I did a quick search of the file library and found a number of files to fill out my home area. I can see I will need to aquire either a USB CD-RW or a 128 meg pen drive so I can use somebodys cable connection i know. I'm on dial-up and a lot of those terrascene files are monstrously huge.

I highly recommend Download Accelerator as a great tool to help in downloading large files - it makes a big difference when used with broadband also.

Randall Rocke