Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pingu2002

Florida Terrascene Project: 3 files missing :(

Guest Pingu2002

Hi all !I just managed to download all the files for "Floridas Terrascene Project for Fly!", namely the files from 1of10 upto 7of10.But i cant find 8of10, 9of10 and 10of10 !I think they have to exist somewhere, because the other files already got counted in that special way, but where ????Thank you for your patience, i'm new to this material, but i also used the search function and didnt get any answers.Greets from Austria,Fred

Greetings Fred, You may need to contact the Library Managers and ask them to re-check the links for the files. With the recent library system server crash, problems may have arisen. It could also be that as they are replacing the old server with a new one, you caught them at a bad time during a files swapping. :-) There is a link on the File Library page to send the managers an email. Get the id numbers for the missing files and include that. Am sure they will be able to help. Do let us know what their verdict is, ok?Many Cheers,Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest swathdiver

Hello, There are 14 files total. Do a search by author in scan mode in the Fly! II Terrascene section and you'll find them all together. Enjoy!JamesHmmm... Tastes Like Chicken!

Guest Pingu2002

Hello Ken Wood, James !Thank you both very much for trying to help me out of this little misery, but, i can't send the admins the id-numbers of the missing files, because these files don't show up at all. They seem to have completely vanished.James, i guess u think i'm asking for Fly!II Terrascene FLorida, but i meant the "FLORIDA TERRASCENE PROJECT for FLY!", i downloaded 7 files with a size of ca.600MB, but cant find the rest of them.Every single file is described as 1of10, 2of10, 3of10 etc...As author there shows up "Hermes Oliva" for the first file, the other files state "Florida Scenery Project for FLY!" as an author.So long, people of this wonderful community, it's nothing to really worry about,and i send u the best wishes from Salzburg, Austria,Fred