Sign in to follow this  
BuzzLightyear

Latest SDK

What and where do I get the latest SDK's for FlyII. The stuff I have seems to have no info on some of the code I see in peoples samples.I've just finished a rather daunting project and haven't given FlyII any time since I did the FFB support module.My next project will make you want to play FlyII all the time. I'm not making any promises or giving any hints on what it is, but I think you'll all love what I've got in mind - if I can pull it off.So anyway, if someone can point me to a link for the latest SDK docs that would be appreciated.Josh

Guest roland_lfor

You have to install the Fly! "final patch" V 240.http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...atch&DLID=24089The latest SDK lib & includes are installed with this patch.Regarding the SDK doc, you have to read the "read me" file ;-) which is also installed with the patch and located in the Fly! root directory.It's not really a SDK doc, but a list of modifications and new SDK functions.Hope this can help ...

G'day Josh,I already play Fly! II all time. :-lol . But that doesn't diminish my anticipation of enhancements from developers. :-) I don't know what it is that's running around inside the back of your head but this post has certainly caught my attention. Others have already told you where to find the latest SDK's. I wish you all the best in your endeavour and eagerly look forward to hearing again from you in the future.Cheers,Roger @YSSY