Sign in to follow this  
Guest laurentC

Information window display

Guest laurentC

Hi all,In the library :101504_tenpages_v1.zipit's a dll that can be handy for informations or picture display.You have up to 10 pages allowed : this solution can be used with check-list for instance.Hope it will be usefull ...Cheers,laurent (rotw)

Guest Chris Wallace

You're a machine, Laurent!! Great idea...I'm on my way to see if it's available for download yet.Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada

Guest Fly II Pilot

Chris,I'm glad to see you're still around.You wouldn't believe how many things Laurent is working on right now. One of them is the autopilot for the Dauphin, right from scratch...You're always welcome to start contributing again... ;-)How are things with you? Busy?Take care,http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest Chris Wallace

Hey Alex,Ya, I still lurk around here most of the time to see how things are going. I agree, Laurent is certainly doing a great job on all these DLL ideas and it's good to see that there is still this level of activity in the community. Really goes to show the untapped potential that was always present in the Fly/Fly2 design. Yes, things are busy with work, a 2-year-old and new baby (7 weeks old yesterday) but I'm still finding time to have fun and goof around on the computer. Maybe even work on some Fly related stuff, you never know... :-)Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada

Guest Fly II Pilot

Chris,Congratulations on your second!!! I bet they're keeping you busy... I have an 18-months old... ;-) but they are truly a lot of fun. It's the best thing that can happen to you; I think it's when you truly find the meaning of life and the purpose of our exsitence...Any and all stuff for Fly! is welcome!!!Take care,http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest Eagle

Alejandro, you have not responded to my email that was left at F2 design. I can only surmise that you did not receive it. Of course, it may be that you don't want to respond.