Sign in to follow this  
Guest desmondw

London Scenery Texture Natwest_1.Raw

Guest desmondw

Hi all, back with another question. I installed Daniel Arias London Scenery last night, many Thanks to Daniel for his great contribution, went due East from EGLL to do some site seeing.I found the Eye in the sky wheel, started decending from 1500 to 500 ft to follow the River & both last night & tonight got this error message:Msg: Can't load texture NATWEST_1.RAW: File not foundFile: texture.cpp line 1376Time: Sun Feb 06 22:06:05 2005errno = 2 (No such file or directory)----------------------------------------------------------------Msg: Can't load texture NATWEST_1.RAW: File not foundFile: texture.cpp line 1376Time: Mon Feb 07 19:58:01 2005errno = 2 (No such file or directory)Can anyone tell me where this Texture reside's? Is it one of the new Textures from Jak at How in the World?Thanks for any help.Desmond

Guest desmondw

Hi All, as an update for this I have found the problem, it is nothing to do with Daniel's work. I had a pod in my shared scenery folder called Natwest.Pod which I had installed some time ago but I must have never flew in this particular part of London & therefore this problem did not occur before so I removed this Pod & really enjoyed my Site seeing tour of all the sites including Daniel's great models.Thankyou all for all your hard work.Desmond

Hi DesI thought I should let you know that a new version of the buildings I have made for the London Scenery will be available soon (plus some others I am working on)They have been re-textured (to cut down on graphic file size) and have now been processed as .smf-.tif (instead of the original .bin-.raw-.act)and of course they will be all saved under one pod.I am also working on VFR real photo scenery for London and Kent for Fly! IIenjoy your flyingDan.