Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

Why not FLY2 and Msfs9?

Guest tonyc

I am sure that FLY2 can be hooked to fs9 or fs2002 so that on another pc the scenery can be displayed. tony

Guest Chris Wallace

I don't follow you Tony...are you talking about having MSFS scenery displayed in Fly2, or vice versa? What's your basis for being sure that they can be hooked together?Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada

Guest tonyc

Chris, One pc having the the instrument panel, while the other pc displays msfs scenery. As to "hooking" the two together, it's an assumption based that FLY2 can send out aircraft data needed for msfs to display the scenery. I could be wrong...... I've seen an msdos flight sim(aerowinx ps1.3)using fs2002 scenery. Essentially one pc displays the instrument panel while the other displays the scenery. It's not my area of expertise, however.tony

Guest laurentC

Hi all,Lefteris from PMDG told me, a long time ago, that he made the linkage once ... but it was with FS2002 ... at that time Peter Dowson's FSUIPC/WideFS was free.The result was quite good except for an offset with navaids and runways !By now, you can use FDSConnection-v1.4, that is a free tool like FSUIPC, but I don't know if the linkage can still be made.Cheers,laurentC