Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

Large US Database Update Posted

I have just upoaded a DB update for the continental U.S. This is something that I've been working with on and off for the last several years, and I'm happy this set is finally done. It should be available soon in the Fly!II Navigation area under the heading: Group 2 U.S. Approach & NAV Updates.===Warning: some of this work goes back well before Didier began uploading DAFIF data, so if you use his DAFIF updates, there may be compatibility issues. If enough people post that they use DAFIF, then I may consider uploading a separate version of the package that would use the new unique ID structure. That would be a lot of extra work, but I would be willing to do it if enough persons would be affected by it.===The updates add missing Localizer and ILS components, DMEs, locators, NDBs, Marker Beacons, VORs, VORTAC adjustments, and other corrections for numerous U.S. IFR approaches and navaids. This is the 2nd group of U.S. Updates in this series.Here is a comprehensive list:Approaches:=====================KBHM - Birmingham, ALKHRO - Boone Co., ARKJBR - Jonesboro, ARKTXK - Texarkana, ARKFLG - Flagstaff Pulliam, AZKGCN - Grand Canyon National Park, AZKDXR - Danbury Municipal, CTKHFD - Hartford Brainerd, CTKASE - Aspen, COKTEX - Telluride Regional, COKGJT - Walker Field, COKCSG - Columbus, GAKGVL - Lee Gilmer Memorial, GAKSLN - Salina, KSKSDF - Standiford (Louisville), KYKCMX - Houghton Co. Memorial, MIKBUY = Burlington, NCKJQF - Concord Regional, NCKHPN - Westchester Co., White Plains, NYKHAO - Hamilton, OHKMLC - McAlester Regional, OKKHIO - Portland Hillsboro, ORKMEM - Memphis, TNKBNA - Nashville, TNKCRP - Corpus Christus, TXKFTW - Fort Worth Meacham Intl., TXKORF - Norfolk, VAKBCB - virginia Tech, (Blacksburg), VAKVSF - Hartness State, VTKMRB - Martinsburg, WVKJAC - Jackson Hole, WY========Navaids:PXR - Phoenix, AZTCL - Tuscaloosa, ALHR - Boone Co., ARTX - Tecco - Texarkana, ARLIT - Little Rock, ARGVO - Gaviota - Santa Barbera, CAJLI - Julian - Ramona, CARDD - Redding, CAJNC - Grand Junction, COCRG - Craig - Jacksonville, FLRSW - Lee County - Fort Myers, FLOCF - Ocala, FLCSG - Columbus, GAMCW - Mason City, IAALO - Waterloo, IABOI - Boise, IDTWF - Twin Falls, IDLBL - Liberal, KSSLN - Salena, KSCVG - Covington, KY (Cincinnati, OH)BJI - Bemidji, MNMSP - Minneapolis, MNIRK - Kirksville, MOSTL - St. Louis, MOJAN - Jackson, MSBIL - Billings, MTHIA - Whitehall - MTFAR - Fargo, NDACY - Atlantic City, NJBLD - Boulder City, NVLAS - Las Vegas, NVFMG - Mustang - Reno, NVTPH - Tonapah, NVALB - Albany, NYAPE - Appleton - OHIRW - Will Rogers - Oklahoma City, OKOTH - North Bend, ORJSI - Johnstown, PAMXE - Modena, PAPIR - Pierre, SDSFD - Sioux Falls, SDVXV - Volunteer - Knoxville, TNSLC - Salt Lake City, UTLIB - Liberty - Blacksburg, VAOLM - Olympia, WAOSH - Oshkosh, WIMRB - Martinsburg, WVDDY - Muddy Mountain - Caspar, WYEVW - Evanston - WY=========================Special Packages & Options:KOSU - The Ohio State University Airport - Columbus, OHKMSP - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MNKBIL - Billings, MTKCRP - Corpus Christi, TXKFTW - Fort Worth Meachum, TXKSLC - Salt Lake City, UT

Randall Rocke

Guest laurentC

Many thanks Randall for your work : we must continue this way !Fortunately there are many projects around like yours and also new planes, sceneries, addons ... we have a lot of hours of fun still ahead !Cheers,laurentC (rotw)

Laurent,And thank you for your comments - I feel that you and the ROTW group have done more to not only keep this sim alive, but actually expand on Rich's hopes and dreams. Above all, I appreciate the workmanship and care that goes into all of your projects.

Randall Rocke

I second that! They are a marvelous group to work with. Without their help and enthusiasm, Seneca V would never have come about, and even my Seawind wouldn't have achieved what I was hoping for! So ROTW team, a heartfelt thanks for all that you have done and continue to do for Fly! And I dare say we have to also thank the F2FDesign group people for their marvelous work on the Dauphin and Seneca. Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster