Sign in to follow this  
Harald_Kraft

Flylegacy Assertion failed

Hi ChrisRunning Flylegacy I get the error "Debug Assertion failed". -> see added screenshot.Any idea what I am doing wrong ?thanksHarald

Guest Chris Wallace

I'm not sure, this isn't one I've seen before. I'm out of town for the weekend, but I'll send you an e-mail on Monday and maybe you could send me your .exe, or your makefile and I can try it on my machine. I may be able to hook up the debugger to get some more information.Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada

Hi ChrisThank you. No need to hurry. I will try to compile a no-debug version and see if it works.I am currently working on a FlyII-Project to make more BGL-Files available for FLYII, but i will keep an eye on FlyLegacy.regardsHarald

Guest Chris Wallace

Harald,Sorry, I probably won't have time to look at this for a while. I am likely going to be on a business trip all next week. I'll be in touch when I have a chance to look into it further. In the meantime could you e-mail me the Makefile that you used to build it?Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada

ChrisNo problem, I am also on a business trip next week (Microsoft IT-Forum in Barcelona, Spain). I will send you the makefile tomorrow.I hope that more developers join your effort to create Flylegacy. Harald

Hi ChrisAssertion error.Cause: blank lines in FlyLegacy.Ini. I removed them temporary.Now I have to find out how to configure Visual Studio 2005 to supress this warning. You should not have this problem in older Versions.Harald