Sign in to follow this  
Guest danieletona

BGL2BIN by Harald Kraft

Guest tonyc

Daniele, Un breve esempio di come hai usato i tools di Harald per questo scenery aiuterebbe tanto.tony

Hi TonyIf you want to test my tools let me know. Dan has already found some errors I have fixed. But I will wait some more days of testing befor I upload the next version.The process is very easy.BGL2BIN creates a .BIN-model for every object found in the BGL-file.You have to convert the textures from BMP to RAW and to position the object with the builtin FLYII-Editor.If the BGL-file also has postioning information (because its a scenery and not an object-library) also an .Sxx-file is created and you only have to move this file into the right dxxxyyy-directory.Harald