Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

Fly with the new AIRBUS 319/320 PANEL from M.

Hellow folks!Probe the new AIRBUS 319/320 PANEL available here at AVSIM!

Guest Pabra

It's very accurate BUT.. I'll wait for the df a340 (same thing inside, with a vc to boot), judging from previous releases it will make everything else...well, you know..go figure..

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi,can you please explain how do i enable autopilot Back Course (very useful when landing at certain airports ;-))Thanks in advanceLuigi ;-)

Guest HeavyFan

Panel looks great! but can you tell me if it comes with free gauges or do i half to purchase the gauges with this panel! I see alot of nice panels out there but none of the good ones are free!! Why is everyone beggining to make panels paywhere!!!? What happend to all the good free ware panels out there that are accurate?? Thanks for the info MIKE.

Guest eko

Ok... downloaded it. :)First, this is a very nicely done panel. One of the BEST Airbus panels out there, by far. No shareware gauges, and the custom gauges are excellent. The ARC/ROSE is a beautiful piece of work, it doesn't resize too well, but on the main screen it looks fantastic. The autopilot is also excellent, probably the best in a freeware Airbus panel. The bitmaps are also quite good, and really capture the feel and look of an Airbus.So, my congratulations on an excellent panel.However, here are some issues I need to point out. :)First of all, there are more gauges included in the package than are needed in the panel. For those folks like me who do not like to clutter up their gauges folder, it's not a good idea to include gauges which are not actually used in the panel. Some of the gauges could have been positioned better as well. Especially the ARC/ROSE, which certainly looks like it's too far to the right.Also, there are sounds included in the package, which again, are not used in the panel. Even worse, there are sounds which are used by some of the gauges which are missing! I received the dreaded no-sound dialog box in german, which occurs when one of the FPDA gauges can not find it's sound. Clicking on the overhead switches produced a crash, again, because sounds were missing.Also, you have to press SHIFT-5 in order to get the expanded panel view, however, one of the gauges has a transparent toggle which would do this from a button on the main panel, if it had been put in. The window in the panel.cfg file is properly idented to use this gauge, but the gauge is missing from the main panel.The bitmaps are also all saved in 24 bit color, which makes them much larger than they need to be.Anyways, I felt this panel was just too nice to pass on, so I have spent the last couple of hours fixing the problems, resizing, moving some gauges, making it so all the panels can be accessed with toggle buttons, adding an additional window so you can view the secondary MFD on the main screen, adding a couple of more details for myself (like ACS-GPS), and completely replacing the overhead with one of my own. I have also gone into photoshop and reworked the bitmaps so that they are no longer in 24 bit color. They look exactly the same, if not better, as FS does better with panels that are not in 24 bit color.If you would like for me to package up the changes and send them to you so that you can consider including them in a future update if you have one planned, please let me know. I would be happy to do so.Once again, nicely done!!

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Eko,mee too i'm very happy with this new A320 panel (the best so far)!I edited gauges and added toggle buttons and new overhead window for electricals for more comfortable flights (i do not like toggling using keyboard).I have a question, how do i enable autopilot Back Course, and Yaw Damper? Can you please help?Thank a lotLuigi ;-)

Hi,It would be very cool if, it is possible that you could send me the up-date. I will be happy to install it. My Address: andersson.pomerleau@swipnet.seThis Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Guest eko

Robert, I'd much rather the original author take any changes I've made and include them in an update if possible. Another course of action would be for me to ask for permission to upload an update, if he is willing.

Hi EKO,I do understand, it just seems like you made some very nice changes to the panel. I will just wait and keep an eye out for a up-date...if there is one.Thanks for the repley...this really is a great forum. This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Guest eko

I'm bumping this in the hopes that the original author will respond to my request. :)And while I'm at it, here are a couple of screenshots I took.The alterations are really quite numerous little things, but the original panel is pretty much intact. The overhead is still not a realistic Airbus overhead, but it is nice and thin, and it's main purpose is to hold the light switches and the OMI markers.I've put some text in the pictures that explains most of the changes. You will also see the addition of an Audio gauge, a couple of clocks, and you will notice that the ARC/ROSE gauges are expanded a bit and re-centered. The logic behind placing the Radio/Throttle stack where it is, is that it allows access to the MFD control buttons while in expanded view, and the Radio/Throttle stack window no longer covers up the MDF like it used to. :)These screenshots are from the default modification of the panel, the one I am using incorporates ACS-GPS into the MFD screen on the Main panel, and also incorporates the FSNav control buttons. Both versions would be included if the author allows this modification to be released.Any thoughts?http://www.lovett.org/jsp/pub/fs/airbus_panel_001.jpghttp://www.lovett.org/jsp/pub/fs/airbus_panel_002.jpghttp://www.lovett.org/jsp/pub/fs/airbus_panel_003.jpghttp://www.lovett.org/jsp/pub/fs/airbus_panel_004.jpghttp://www.lovett.org/jsp/pub/fs/airbus_panel_005.jpg

Guest eko

Frank, I'm in contact with the author and sorting out the details. :)

Guest eko

The original authors have given permission for my updates to be released, and I will be uploading the package to the AVSIM library.FYI

Major cool, This is a great forum...I will be keeping an eye out for the down-load. It really is the best freeware Airbus panel I have seen. Now with the up-date everything will work as it should...thanks so much.This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Hiya, firstly, great looking panel! Updates look excellent, hope its uploaded to the library soon! Secondly a few questions.Does the MFD have a page showing the brake temperatures/ is this possible?Why is the panel designated A319/20, but not 321? Are there some significant differences?ThanksG-ella