Sign in to follow this  

Question for Bogdan and Chris

Hi Chris and Bogdan,I'm getting ready to install Bogdans "lotniskasea" scenery package for Seattle, dated January 2002. What I need to know is if I would overwrite anything that Chris did to these airports in the meantime. If so, could you please inform me which ones would be affected and what download I'll have to re-install to fix?The airports in question are:Porges HavenWassermanWassermanGilpin's CoveNathaniel'sJames' ValleyJefferson CountySandra'sTomBarbBill's BluffDuncan's PastureErin's AirparkBeta's LumpYoosunPierce CountySkatter CreekVashon MunicipalDiamond PointDavisRanger CreekPort of PoulsboKapowsin FieldArlington MunicipalBoeing FieldEaston StateGray AAFSwansonGreen ValleyWhidbey Air ParkFirstair FieldAero PlazaWill RogersR & K SkyranchKenmore Air HarborSkykomish StateShady AcresSky HarborWax OrchardsWolff's CanyonFrank's FarmRiver of QATom's RiverWalter's WoodsideSequim ValleyBergseth FieldQuarter HorseCaniff GlacierThank you so much in advance for any help.Regards,Hennie

Hennie,I am not familiar with Bogdan's package, so I wouldn't know if it will conflict with my own work. However, I can tell you which of these airports I have upgraded in one way or another.Jefferson County TAXIWAYS, AI PLANESPierce County TAXIWAYS, AI PLANESSkatter Creek TREESVashon Municipal TREESDiamond Point TAXIWAYS, AI PLANES, TREES, ANIMATED OBJECTSRanger Creek TAXIWAYS, AI PLANES, TREES, LIGHTINGKapowsin Field RUNWAY, TREESArlington Municipal TAXIWAYS, AI PLANESBoeing Field TAXIWAYS, AI PLANESEaston State AIRFIELD BOUNDARY, TREES, ANIMATED OBJECTSGray AAF TAXIWAYS, AI PLANESSwanson AIRFIELD BOUNDARY, AI PLANES, TREESGreen Valley PARKING AREA, TREES, ANIMATED OBJECTWhidbey Airpark AIRFIELD BOUNDARY, AI PLANES, TREESFirstair Field AIRFIELD BOUNDARY, AI PLANES, TREESAero Plaza PARKING AREA, TREES, ANIMATED OBJECTR & K Skyranch AI PLANES, TREES, ANIMATED OBJECTSkykomish State PARKING AREA, TREESShady Acres AI PLANES, TREESSky Harbour TREESWax Orchards TREESSequim Valley TAXIWAYS, PARKING AREA, AI PLANES, TREESBergseth Field TREESQuarter Horse TREESI hope that this information is of some help.Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

My lotniskasea has only airports of Seattle and no 3d models. It's Chris' airports and some modifications of small airports, because Chris modified only bigger one.B.Adamski

Hi Guys,Thank you so much for your help and especially for your upgrades Bogdan. Man is this sim getting interesting or what! Thanks to you guys, Jokke and Ansgar my FU3 is now vibrating with life everywhere I look. My latest favourite is just to park somewhere and then use shift P to scroll through all the action around me! Thanks to all of you!!!Regards,Hennie

Hi Hennie,And welcome to our growing club of "FU Plane Spotters", who has the "Shift P" in heavy use. Soon we might need another forum for this new hobby ;-)Regards,Jokke

Hi Jokke,It's like watching a movie on my favourite subject: aeroplanes. It's also like being at an airshow!Thanks for making this possible. I can only imagine what else you might come forward with in the near future.Regards,Hennie

Hennie,Shift-P has definitely been the most used command on my PC for some time now ! It certainly is fascinating to just sit back and watch (and listen) to everything that is going on around you. It's also a good way of spotting a few bugs (the Paradox 747 and Phoenix DC-10 bugs in particular were noticed simply by testing, testing, testing..........). Just set up some bad weather, and then sit in your plane listening to the rain, thunder and ATC instructions to the AI planes, watching the AI planes taking off and landing, lightning flashing all around you............the list goes on. You don't even have to MOVE to get total enjoyment from this flight simulator.THAT is why Flight Unlimited 3 is still the best flight ENVIRONMENT simulator currently available.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I've forgotten, that my lotniskasea/lotniskasf have no parking spots for Concordes, SR 71 nor F22. I'll release new version after I install Jokke's package.B.Adamski