Sign in to follow this  
Guest DLM

Have a look here guys!

And no sarcastic replies -- that's nice for a change! :-)One question, how do I go about taking screenshots from odd angles? The only points of view I've tried are from within the cockpit or views of the plane in outside view. The views from the ground looking up between the skyscrapers have a dramatic effect.best regards,Hans Petter

Hi,I guess you could try the F10 drop camera view or F11 view for new angle. Those are very impressive shots there!Jokke

Guest DLM

"And no sarcastic replies -- that's nice for a change!"Yeah that too! But that

Guest jonpoint

I fly to where I want, pause the prog, hit F5 and look around. When I have a nice shot, get ready... hit +

then quickly hit ++

- voila! One shot! If you don't un-pause before the shot, the props are locked - this doesn't affect jets...- Jon Point

Guest jonpoint

Whoops! Sorry about the double photo...Here's the other one (the 'air' shot, again F5).BTW, the 'dusk' shots appear to have been done with the sim paused.- Jon Point

I'm sure that I have accidentally hit a key that changes the view from the outside. I think that it may have been the "c" key, since this is right next to the zoom keys (z and x).I will check this shortly to see if I am correct.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Press p or o keys to see changes in the view from outside. P means you see at the plane from the direction of other ai plane. O means the same but object. It's another example that you simply didn't read the manual. Sorry.B.Adamski

Ah, Adamski!Thank You! I actually read the manual few times, but I didn't get this P and O before this post. I know Shift+P and Shift+O, but somehow managed to press those buttons without Shift in wrong views. Always learning new things, I got to go test this!Regards,Jokke