Sign in to follow this  

Hey, I'm back baby!!!!

There I was in M$ CFS2 at 12000 ft in a tight turning fight with a japanese zero when the screen freezes for about the 5th time :-fume . Well, cfs is off my system and FU3 is back on! I did miss those nice clouds :D

Guest Ansgar

Hi Crayfish, especially the FU3 clouds didn

Crayfish,If I remember correctly, didn't someone say that you would be back before too long ? :-)It's nice to see you back in this forum. As Ansgar says, have a look at all of the add-ons that have been released since you "temporarily" departed from the FU3 scene. I think that you will be pleasantly surprised.Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I did enjoy the new addons, especially the DC3 and the updated AI plans. One of those infernal F16s nearly shaved my wings off over tacoma the other day? The Chairforce WILL be getting a nasty letter from me! hehehehehe :(

Be careful of those F22 Raptors. Remember, they're stealth planes, so you can't see them coming !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png