Sign in to follow this  

Flight DF/x version 0.3 available!!

When fueling the aircraft, the cost of fuel is incorrect and I can only load 2lbs of fuel at a time. Also it would be nice to be able to select the aircraft to fly. I didn't go much futher than that.

Thank's for the good news!We have waited for this for a very long time.Better test this out right now.Lars Peter.;)

We will definitely allow you to select the type of aircraft in the final version. This might even be possible in the next beta release.Also can you elaborate on the fueling problem?You can contact me at flightdfx@dextech.com

Hi Steve,The reason for only fueling up 2lbs of fuel at a a time is that the plane is already at full tank(5300lb for both tanks).Actually it's a bug that lets you fuel beyond that.DF/x

Guest WolfieA

WOW can't wait to try it. :-) :-jumpyI always waited for this add-on.

I tried to install it, but this seems to work in I.E 5.5 only.I am using I.E 6.0, and can not find the "flightDFX.hta.file".There is also a report of bad I.E that says "working in I.E 5.5 only".How do I come around this??I.E 6.0 seems impossible to uninstall.:-eek Lars Peter.

Hi LarsYou don't need to uninstall I.E 6.0.Flight Df/x works with I.E 6.0 and I.E 6.0bYou will find the flightDFX.hta file under the "client" folder in dfx.If you're still having problems, please contact me at flightdfx@dextech.comThanks DF/x

DF/xI must have done something weird during the first install.I installed it again, and everything works fine with I.E.6.0.This seems to come along very nicely, It looks cool.I will keep on testing.Sorry for my hasty complaint's.Thank you for your work on this.Lars Peter.:-wave

Guest juvat2

Hello,I keep getting "please confirm route b4 starting", then engine start aborts. I picked "bremerton" from the flt info data base. How do I "confirm route"?Thanks, Jim B.

Hi juvat2In the console(press the ` key), then type the following: start flight planthis will confirm the route.dex Df/x

Guest juvat2

Hi,Thanks for the help, that did the trick, now for another question.Is there a way for a fella to see the progress of his "airline". A log of flights, passengers, money earned, expended, maintenance costs, etc. And, why didn't this come with a hat :'( , one with a silver wingy, passengers get un-ruly sometimes, don't realise I'm the cap'n. heh-heh.If things get lucrative in the "airline", will the final version provide for a way to buy additional aircraft and assign the AI plane/s passenger or cargo routes. (summers coming, gotta get a pool for the kids):-)Will costs for fuel, and maintenance be calculated for flying distances (from Sea to Switz, London, SF, LV,etc), and of course, the seat tickets get higher to.:-cool cha-ching! Thanks,Jim B.

An airline management system will be available in the final version of Flight Df/x. Exact functionality is unclear at this point.