Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Upcoming package

I have just asked for my recently released AIRPORT UPGRADES package to be removed from the FU3 file library. This is simply because I intend to release a larger package in the near future, and the contents of AIRPORT UPGRADES will be included in this. In short, I intend to populate all fourteen of the largest airports in the Seattle area with lots of trees. This is something that I have been considering for some time, and I have finally decided to get on with it ! The package is around 50 per cent complete at the moment, and I expect to release it around a week from now. It will also include six lighthouse packages that I designed for my own personal use. These are all REAL lighthouses in the Seattle area, and include one or two buildings and plenty of trees.Did you hear that Hennie ? More trees !!!Chris Low,ENGLAND.PS. Quite how you will run the package on a Pentium III 450 is another matter, but I'm sure that you will do your best :-lol

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Chris, do you fly at the day time only ?B.Adamski

Bogdan,I have hardly ever flown at night in either FU2 or FU3. I remember completing the FU2 adventure which required the player to pick up an escaping criminal from Alcatraz in the Beaver, and then fly to Gnoss. This was at night, but I can't really remember many other times. I can't say that I'm too bothered about night flying, since most of the scenery is invisible ! However, I will try it one day, if only to experience the wonderful lighting at the major airports.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi, guys. With a Voodoo5 5500, night flying in FUIII is a fantastic experience. Flying just after dusk is even better, because then you get the best of both night and day features.All the best.

I would love to see FU3 running on a Voodoo 5 5500, but unless I find one somewhere (at a decent price) then I will probably remain oblivious of its capabilities.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Try to fly in stormy weather at night.B.Adamski

Hi Chris,EXCELLENT!!! Never mind my PC, just DO IT! It's amazing what you can still do with a PIII 450 in this day and age if you just fine tune it a bit.Regards,Hennie

Hennie,I have now completed adding trees to 11 of the 14 airports. I only have Gray AAF, Pierce County and Olympia to go. Unfortunately I can't do any tonight, because I am playing in a snooker team cup final !Wish me luck !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I'm glad to say that we didn't need any luck tonight.WE STUFFED THEM !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png