Sign in to follow this  

tss Earnslaw

Ralph B- If you want a new look at the scenery in FU3 get on board the TSS Earnslaw.I downloaded this SHIP from the file library this evening and I've just had a really unique experience.This is a really different way to experience FU3. Anybody know how to contact Capt Bazza? I'd like to know if there have been any enhancements or updates to this ship.If so I would DEFINITELY download them.Maybe it's because I'm an Ex sailor.but I enjoyed the trip I took on The Earnslaw and I'll be doing it again soon.:-)

Guest juvat2

Seattle from a different perspective. The Earnslaw has excellent glide characteristics and offers an excellent view of the surroundings. The captain himself on high alert for rogues, pirates and wayward ferries.Now an automobile would be neat, wouldn't it?The library was busy, could only d/l @ 2.8k max.Captain Bazza's readme has this as an e-mail. That one no good?email the.cats.pyjamas@clear.net.nz

Guest juvat2

Hi Folks,Reading the old forum, wayne_lv was apparently given permission to upload the pt boat. You know what became of that? I searched the library and got no hits.Jim B.

Ralph B-Allan Well thanks for uploading the ship.I tried to check up at the site the Capt put in the readme but all I got was lots of spam and no answers and no reference to where I could locate him.I'll try the email address.:-wave