Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steffen

Need for Speed Challenge

Guest Steffen

Hi guys,for those of you who remember the "Need for Speed" adventure in FU2: It's back!I just uploaded a converted version of this FU2 adventure as a FU3 challenge to the Library. The challenge had to be written new but uses all the sounds of the FU2 adventure.Prepare for some exciting Piper flying when a "regular" flight into SFO suddenly gets a dangerous edge...Blue Skies, Steffen

Thank's for doing this challenge!I have already downloaded it to see the end result.Very good work!Lars Peter.:-)

Guest Motormouse

I could never do that one in FUIIKept crashing out :-lol:-wavePete

Guest Steffen

Yeah Pete,I sure know what you are talking about...I didn't know about that adventure until Lars Peter hinted about it. In trying to find out what the adventure does I spent a happy afternoon getting myself killed, too...But if I recall everything right, there are at least two possible routes that you can fly and still reach that runway marker at SFO in time.Blue Skies, Steffen

Guest glidernut

Im ded 6 times over.But Im not giving up yet.I always was a suker for punishment.Thanks Steffen,glidernut.:-wave