Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

OK guys, we need a vote

I think the SR-71 Blackbird would be very cool too, even if it isn't 100% complete. Where else can you get one for FU3?If they want to use my VFRmax version of the Stemme Motorglider, that's okay with me. However, my part is the panel. The rest of the plane is from FU3 so I don't know if they can redistribute it.I vote for the DC3 as well as the wonderful C172 and C182.

Guest Ansgar

Hi Chris,the question is send, and I answer you here as soon as I received any results.Ansgar A.

Thanks Lars. It seems that a large proportion of you have voted for the DC3, and this will probably be the aircraft selected, providing that the proper permission is given from everyone involved in its creation.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest twsimfan

Chris,I didn't accuse you of anything. I congratulated you and offered a friendly caution. I am glad that you were ahead of us on this.Again... Congrats! :)

Guest Ansgar

Hi Chris,we are getting closer .... ;-)Here are a direct copy of the positive written permissions from Steve Hess and Erik Bj

Thanks Tom. Our AVSIM President has no objections to including one or two files on the PC Pilot CD, provided that mention is made regarding the fact that they ARE from AVSIM, and that more files are available from this site.Hopefully, when permission is obtained from one more person, I can give the all clear to include the DC3 on the PC Pilot CD.Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Thanks Ansgar. I appreciate your efforts.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest juvat2

Whichever packages are selected, I suggest that the ai enhancement be integrated somehow.Packages: Mega-Seattle, anything for BFU, Star, Outer Terrain Atc.Challenges(if allowed): Hennies baronxp challenge.Guess the ac is settled but if they allowed anymore: Lear 45, Seawolf, Piper Archer, Baronxp, anything that has a Steve Hess cockpit in it, 747 to let folks know there's a "heavy" capability now, treainer6, trainer eg.Jim B.

Jim,It's probable that two packages will be selected, so the DC3 counts as one. I will e-mail Jokke regarding his AI enhancement package, because this is probably a very good idea.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Sorry I'm a bit late, I also vote for the DC-3.I haven't flown FUIII that much in the last few weeks, though I did take time to familiarize myself with the DC-3, and thanks, Ansgar, and Erik and Steve, for the incredible airplanes/packages you make!No matter what MS would come up with next, Flight Unlimited will always have a spot on my hard drive.Ray

Guest CaptRolo

I agree with Jim B , there are sooo many addons and upgrades that it is hard to pick . all are exellent in their own right. So having said that, I like the DC3 and maybe one of Markus Brunner's creations. CaptRolo

Guest Ansgar

Hello Chris and all FU3 fan