Sign in to follow this  

Project Freeware

I would guess the bandwidth that server saw today before it went down was something phenomenal, maybe more than any FS-related site has ever seen. Yeah, we knocked it out. Score one for the simmers. Round two tomorrow? I'll line up early.Looking forward to getting my hands on some of those planes,Matt

Guest JacoD

Welcome back Brent!Those A320 and 747 previews look mighty nice :-)Can't wait to hop in some of them :-hahCheers,Jaco

Welcome back! Sure missed those DC9s...:D :-jumpy

Fantastic News! Great to have you guys back! Best in the business.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

I'm so happy ... you're coming back ...You were the first site where I found really great planes for ... FS5.1 (about 5 years ago).And now you're coming backI'm very happyBest wishes Benoit

Guest Outer Marker

Um..... uh..... so what's up with the new website? It's been down for 14 hours now...Still waiting to enter!

Great to hear that you guys are back. I haven't been able to open the web-site though.Can't wait to see what you guys have instore for FS2002.

107,000+ hits, and 5.8 GB of d/l data.... That's what did it.. :)

BobK

Guest Outer Marker

The Project Freeware site is shut down. You will be redirected to the main AVSIM site in 5 seconds. Let me in please!!!!I wanna download!When do you expect to be back up?

OM,You're trying to get in via the old AVSIM hosted site that we no longer use. The new website is www.projectfreeware.com, although you may not be able to get through for the next little while, 107,000+ hits in the past 48 hours have pretty much knocked out the server ;-).Regards,Andrew/PF