Sign in to follow this  

Converted Original Tiles

I Will Be Uploading Hopfully By This Weekend The Converted Tiles For Fu3 I Will Use Andreas Compression Tools As It Works Great..Not Shure How Large It Will Be Not Sure Whats The Max To Upload...But Will Be In Zip Form....That Way Anybody Who Wants To See The Resoulion CanAny Questions On This Let Me Know I Also Open For Any SuggestionsI Should Have My Web Sight Up And Running SoonDave

not really related to the release of them... but how much did these cost you?I can't imagine you got them from the usgs terraserver (for too much work to stick them all together.. or maybe you are just really dedicated)

Ben I Have Invested A Lot Of Time And Money In This Project But My Intention Is To Eventually Do All Of The Us Im Only Upoading A Small Extension To Give Eveyone A Chance To Revew Them If Evething Works Okay Then I Will Produce Them I Already Have An Artist WillIng To Do the Painting.... No These Doq I Purchased On A Cd rom Plus ErMapperThe Only way To Align Them Properly By World Cords......Hope This Ansewes Your Question...Am I Deicated Yes... I Have Been Fying Sims Since The First Fs And I Still Have Not Run Across One That Has The Senery Engine This One Does...........Dave

Thanks Bluejay...just waiting in line to do the downloading!