Sign in to follow this  

Stronger Reversers?

I know that in ATL, airtran uses the reverse thrusters to push back out of their gates, and I wanted to know if there was a way to change the power of your reversers, or is there way so that you can move backwards with full reverse thrusters like in the real world??Thanks - Zack

Also, I just downloaded one of the project freeware Dc-9's, is there a way i can get rid of those old 98 lights and make them the new 2k2 lights??

1. No, the act of using the Beta region (thrust reversers) does not work in FS2002.2. Yes, you could remove the old lights if you can decompile the *.mdl file, remove the software lines, and recompile the *.mdl. Another way is to use a Hexeditor on the *.mdl file directly. Either way is a lot of work.

Thanks for your reply, = ... I noticed that some of my aircraft can move backwards with reverse thrusters.. you just have to go forward a little bit, and then go full reverse.. and with the lights, i dont think im even gonna try and change them.. Thanks - :-wave