Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ansgar

Early beta preview pack V0.01 of new AI planes is here

Bogdan,The MD87 wouldn't look that much different from the MD88. It's the same TYPE of aircraft, so it should still look great.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Ansgar

Hi Bogdan,no problem for me to change it to MD-88. It

Bogdan,Adding to this, I personally would have preferred a slightly smaller version of the 737 than the -800 (probably the -700), but Ansgar has already developed the former.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi All,If you are using Ansgar's beta pack you can probably get rid off the choppers by using "fltdnsty.dat" files from the series "A" with it. You won't have two Cessnas then, but we probably can make two of them in the final version, I am negotiating for the texture space for them... ;-)If the Fokker sounds like Chopper I suspect that the "tertsnds.res" is not correctly replaced while installing the enhancements, check that out. This shouldn't have anything to do with Ansgar's beta, as far as I know.Other fixes, if needed after fully developed HQ "models.res", I will try to figure out so they can be included to the actual release too. Enjoy this beta, I think the 737 with new livery is awesome!Regards,Jokke

So I don't know why you want MD 87, if both are great. Ok, you like what you like & I what I like.B.Adamski

I don't care about it, because I can't see the difference.B. Adamski

I don't change my mind. I'll take what you'll do, BUT I PREFER MD 88.B.Adamski

Bogdan,I don't want to upset anyone here, so maybe Ansgar should just develop a high detail version of the MD88. As for both being great, I was just trying to be nice ! I still prefer the MD87, since the fuselage length and wingspan of this aircraft seem to be more compatible. I have never been a fan of stretching airliners to the point where the wings look tiny in comparison.Anyway, the MD88 is fine by me.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

And I don't want to upset. I only told what I like. MD 88 look maybe a little strange, but I like it very much & it's my favorite plane in FS because of it better model.B.Adamski

I'm not trying to start an argument here Bogdan, but I CAN tell the difference between each type of 737. The -700 is the "medium size" version of the "Next Generation" series of 737's, and probably would have looked better (in my opinion). However, I wouldn't expect Ansgar to change this now !Filming airliners at Manchester Airport and elsewhere has given me the ability to distinguish most versions of each airliner type.Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Ansgar

OK, thank you very much for coming to an final decision. :-hah To end the discussion we stay at the MD-88 model and I make the fuselage a bit longer after my vacations ;-)So don

Then the MD88 gets the green light ! As far as real airlines are concerned, I think that Delta have some MD88's.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

It can be Delta or anything you want. I only would like to look at it with pleasure like at Phoenix 747.B.Adamski