Sign in to follow this  

GREETINGS TO HENNIE.....

Hi Tonni,Extremely nice to hear from you again. Yes, the FS2K2 bug has seriousely bitten me for the time being - I'm having a feast with it right now.Thanks for the links, I'll definately investigate them. My first task for FS2K would be to give the latest Microlight some proper Rotax engine sounds. I'm very much looking forward to your Baron. The Beech Debonair that the guy created using pics from his own aircraft is just awesome for realism. Photoreal interiors makes for a huge difference.I've not yet browsed the MSFS forum - I find there are just too many forums out there to try to stay up to date with. O yes, before I forget - I've found some good free downloadable aircraft from here: http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/index.php3It keeps on getting better all the time!Keep well,Hennie

Hennie,Your recent enthusiasm for FS2002 has convinced me to make another attempt with this simulator. If I can just get over my problems with it, I could look forward to visiting some nice airports in the UK (courtesy of Gary Summons).Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi Chris,I cannot tell you how much I'm enjoying this sim. It has a few short comings in i.e. the weather, but the outstanding features outnumber these shortcomings by far!Investigate all the links given & you'll find some excellent stuff. My fafourites:Beech DebonairTiger MothTommahawkFalcon 80StearmanConnie (I'll provide a link if required)Trick is mnot to download edverything you can find, but rather that which you will continually use. I.e, I now fly ONLY in South Africa and thus download every and anything I can find to enhance my scenery here. Plus, this way I get to know my country and learn to fly by the book and all the navigational rules wich might be of some benefit one day...Regards,Hennie

Hennie,I know what you mean about only flying in your own country. I will concentrate on flying around the UK, and Gary Summons' UK2000 airports are the best by a considerable distance.With respect to aircraft, I want to use the Jetstream 41 by Tom Woods for the majority of my flying. You may be interested to know that he has a South African Airways version of this plane (presumably because SAA have them in reality). The website is listed below.www.jetstream.41.btinternet.co.uk/fs2002It currently uses the default KingAir 350 panel, but the next release will include a proper Jetstream panel and virtual cockpit.Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png