Sign in to follow this  

Learning Aerobatics in FUnlimited?

FU I is very simple and has small area for flying. This is a reason why FU I is for aerobatics imo.B.Adamski

Guest juvat2

HI Folks,The WIn95 version of FU1 is working fine on WIn98se. Got a question about screen shots. I can save screen shots just fine using the "print scrn" key. Its saves a "dump00x.pcx" file. When I try to open them, none of my graphics programs can do it. PSP 7 says its not a valid pcx file. You all got any ideas? I've also tried Corel Draw 7, Windows Paint, and Ultimate Paint. Was going to upload some screen shots. Been searching the net to see if theres a win95 patch for the print thing, but no luck.Not able to use FS Screen saver as it uses the same key to save shots. Difficult to get Hard Copy to work as well.Thanks, Jim.By the way, Flight95 is an excellent little sim. Its not near in quality as FU2 or 3, but stands out in its own way. I'm curious to know its background about terrain. Was wondering if the terrain is based on real geographical data, or if LG just "made it up".Thats all, Jim B.

Try OPTIONS. You can change the key for saving screen.You may try use IE to open dump00x.pcx. Than save it.B.Adamski

Guest juvat2

Hi,Thanks for the help there. I'll give it a try. I did find a nifty freeware graphics program called Eye browse that was able to open the pcx files and then save as jpeg. From there used psp to re-size for uploading.Here's a shot flying over Denali.Thanks, Jim B.