Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hess

Archer back in production

After installing a new hard drive and reloading and recreating what I lost(or most of it), The Archer is back on track. I hope to finish it before I close on the new house and move. Here's a sneek peek.

Guest juvat2

Looks incredible Steve,Glad to here your back up and running. My wife busted me filling out the purchase info for the FS02 Archer and the bush scenery, so had to abort. She'll be looking for it on the visa bill, so I can't get them-yet.;-)What you are doing for FU3 is great. Appears to be your best work yet. Thankyou Dreamfleet for allowing this.Jim B.

Guest Henri Kauhanen

Wonderful! Looking forward to it, Steve.:-wave

Guest Stearman

Hi Steve, glad you're back!!Your new Archer might well be what we've been needing to keep FU3 alive yet for a while. The activity here seems to be dwindling alarmingly, so I was really concerned that you (or someone!) were too late.Can't wait to get your new masterpiece...Thanks once again, blue skies.