Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Are you an Author of add-ons to Flight Unlimited?

If so, you are going to love our new upload system. Now, you have FULL CONTROL over your file desciption, its distrubtion rights, modifications or previous editions, your image uploads, and much more! Now you can present your file the way YOU want it to be presented. No need to rely on the interpretations of library managers or third parties. You get an email confirmation that your upload was successful, a CRC that let's you check file size to confirm your file was successfully sent, and an ID of that file that you can store away for future reference (for instance, if there is a problem with the file, you need to reference it in future uploads, and the like).The best news? The system allows us to bring your file on almost immediately (assuming we are awake of course). No long waits, no frustrating back and forth on when the file will be released. It just happens when we approve your entry. Give it a try by clicking on the UPLOAD button within the Library Main page.

Guest DLM

That is great news Tom!I will put it to test when i release J

Guest jonpoint

Tom,Thanks, I always used to wait in anticipation to see what my posts would look like (my latest was a disaster - most of the explanatory text was cut out so potential users already had to know about it - fortunately, at least 50-odd people did :-) )This is not a complaint 'coz I understand how much work is involved - I'm just saying that I will really appreciate it!Thanks again.Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest juvat2

Hi Daniel,Hows your new site coming along? Was wondering if you all ever found a "home" for it?Thanks,Jim B.