Sign in to follow this  
Hans_Petter

How to rate

How do I rate a member who isn't rated already? I've been running in circles here, being unable to add stars to those who haven't got one in the first place. Reason, I think Hennie deserves a star or two (based on his innumerous uploads) and I'm surprised that he's presently got none :-)best regards,Hans Petter

Guest Lizardo

Look at line #2 under their name, where it shows # of posts and "points". Click on "Points"..it's points or feedbacks related, I GUESS, haha.

Guest glidernut

Hi Hans Petter, & Lizardo,Until 2 days ago, I not know peopl could be rated!I thort you could only rate a topik.I too want to rate Hennie.Where is this rateing ? "O" thaks Lizardo, nouw I know,I think.glidernut.:-wave

Guest Robert_S

Hans Petter,I don't think you'll be able to rate Hennie. In User Preferences there is a place where the user can choose to "Participate in User Rating and Feedback?" or not. With it on, the user can rate others and be rated. And if a user allows ratings, you will see a "Rate this user" under the name, even if he or she has yet to be rated by anyone. Since that doesn't show in Hennie's posts, I'd have to assume he's opted out of the rating system.At least I think that's how it works. :-)~Bob~http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif

Hi all,Thanks for the idea. However, not to worry. These sort of things never bothered me. In any case, I've been rather (if not completely) inactive lately. I think that too many forums and too many flightsims finally burned me out for the moment.I'm just cruising for the time being. Also spending some time with my family and Korg i30 keyboard for a change. Might even start to work on my two seater own design homebuilt aircraft again. (40% finished as is)Thanks again for the idea. Looking forward to Steve's new creation.Regards,Hennie