Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hess

Cessna Airspeed F2/F3 view fixed

Hi Steve,I just tried to download your new 1.6. I couldn't get it to start... I emailed the library to please check it out for us.Thanks for all your hard (and continuing) work! I really appreciate what you're doing and what you have done.Earl.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13

Guest R_Driscoll

I flew this one (v1.6) last night and its excellent. The cockpit is ofcourse superb - everything where you need it and looks realistic.Although I found I couldn't enjoy the whole flight - around sunsetI had an electrical failure and the radiostack went crazy; I had toemergency land at Bremerton through gaps in cloud. I landed OK, andsince I couldn't talk to anyone (radio dead) got off the runway ina hurry - I suppose there are proper procedures to follow (likewagging your wings at the control tower?) for this situation, butI'm not a pilot.There might be some upper limit on number of planes - I had 94 andafter I loaded your last three the program started to crash. I havereduced the number to 65 and its OK again.I haven't had time to try out the archer & beaver yet - I will. Thanks again for your efforts!Robert (flight simmer, Australia - haven't written an attachmentfile!)

Guest Dann

I'll check, but I believe that an aircraft landing at a controlled airport and NOT communicating with the tower will be treated as an aircraft in distress and other pilots warned accordingly.Dan