Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hess

Arrow Uploaded

Guest Stearman

>The Arrow has been uploaded to the library, enjoy! SteveHi Steve, I'm the 1st one to download it, as I'm typing this...Interesting the old aircraft coming from FU2 do have now (by far!) the BEST cockpit/panels, ain't it? :-lolThanks once again, best regards.

Thanks Steve for this new plane. It flew very well on IFR night flight from Renton Municipal to Tacoma; however just when I was expecting to contact Tower after a nice ILS approach, the screen went black and FU3 closed back to desktop. Have 512MB RDRAM memory so I doubt it was lack of it. Will see on another flight if this happens again. Noticed that the NAV switch reads STROB when activated!.Regards!!

The nav light switch has been fixed. Version 1.1 has been uploaded. Steve

Guest Stearman

Hi Steve, thanks for mentioning me in the Arrow.doc, but "helping with the flightmodel" is far beyond what I did, or even my capabilities...I just helped a bit (if at all) with the exporting/re-importing procedure (I wish I could actually edit/improve flight models!!) :)Thanks once again, best regards.

You helped with the aircraft and I beleive this is a team project. What you did I could not, and it takes all of us to make it fun for all of us. I'm just responsible for most of the bugs and mistakes on the panels, and some artwork. Steve

Hi Steve,I love the Arrow. I keep checking for v1.1, though, and it still isn't in the library... could you please check on it?Thanks for all your work!Earl.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13

I downloaded the one that was uploaded yesterday and it seems to do fine.Thanks again Steve! I noticed that you did manage to paint the bay doors blue. I'm a bit confused with the report of a crash and the v 1.1 that's supposed to fix it -- which version did I get last night? I've flicked all the light switches and toggled the fuel tank selector it hasn't crashed yet :-)best regards,Hans Petter

Guest R_Driscoll

I'll add my thanks - I have flown all of your new planes (sorrypanel designs) now and they add a lot to the sim. Congrats!

Hi Steve,Thanks for your enhancement for the Arrow! I really enjoy flying your upgraded planes. I love realism.Thanks again!Earl.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13

I downloaded the latest version today and tried it out.Excellent. The Arrow is one of my fav. planes and now it has a panel to match it!But, I broke it :(http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...rum=DCForumID47Can I have a new one?Puleeeeeeezeeeeee! :( :(:)

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

You can have as many as you want, just download another one from the library. If you're using dail-up like me just hit the page up key.:-lol