Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

To Chris Lowe... about your GeForce3??

Guest twsimfan

Chris,I was serious before. I would love to see some more pics from your new video card... especially from FU3... but not restricted to it. And again... how do the FU3 panels look with it?I am not trying to pick a arguement with you... while I love my V5 card I need to get a new system one of these days and will probably have to go with a different video card.Any & all info will be appreciated. :)

Tom,Why ever would I think that you were trying to pick an argument with me ?With respect to the GeForce 3, I will try and get a few more screenshots for you as soon as I can. I still want to get anisotropic filtering working with it, since the textures still look too blurred at a reasonable distance.I will try and get you a few panel shots also, but unfortunately the scenery bleed through line is still present.Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.PS I would add here that it is very difficult to get a decent impression of graphical quality from a static screenshot. You can't see if there is any texture shimmering, and also the texture quality is difficult to determine.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest twsimfan

Chris,"Why ever would I think that you were trying to pick an argument with me ?"I just didn't want you to think that I was trying to stir up the old "V5 vs GeForce" arguement... er... discussion."I will try and get you a few panel shots also, but unfortunately the scenery bleed through line is still present."Sorry to hear that... still it doesn't seem to get in the way of your enjoyment. (??)"I would add here that it is very difficult to get a decent impression of graphical quality from a static screenshot. You can't see if there is any texture shimmering, and also the texture quality is difficult to determine."I have never known you to be shy about giving your impressions. I assume that you will fill in all of those details. ;-)

Tom,I'm used to the bleed through line now, so it doesn't really spoil my enjoyment. However, blurred textures certainly do......and that's why I'm desperate to get anisotropic filtering working with FU3.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Stearman

>I'm used to the bleed through line now, so it doesn't really >spoil my enjoyment. However, blurred textures certainly >do......and that's why I'm desperate to get anisotropic >filtering working with FU3. Maybe if you went for a Vood... (Ooops! Sorry, for a moment I was about triggering the old "discussion") :)Regards,

Stearman,The Voodoo 5 is rarer than a copy of FU3 !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png