Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hess

Another Quick Survey

Guest Motormouse

Only when I'm in Ansgar's 747,otherwise,not at all:-wavePete

I never use the F4 view, and the reason is simple.IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD ENOUGH.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Stearman

Never.It's just like it didn't exist to me.Regards,

Steve,I don't use it hardly ever.I've never seen a good reason to.besides,they rarely look good. Ralph B.

Guest R_Driscoll

Yes.OK, I can see I'm in the minority here.I also prefer Seattle to SanFran (said defiantly - what's the correct smiley for saying something defiantly?)*:-* But its nice to use F4 occasionally to have the free look around capacity, without having to jump out of the plane and float in the air to see what's happening (like, where is that airport?).I also love transparent windows (yea Cub, DC3, Sukhoi etc), but that's for another post ...

I use the F4 view only in the Stemme motor glider, using the tape strip for flight info. That view is not so bad, and it gives you more the glider feeling of sitting in a glass bulb, which is great when flying in the mountain areas.Roland

Guest Staggerwing

Nope...not me :-)Staggerwing

Guest hoohah

Put me down for - Seldom.-hoo

Never, except for an occasional look-around in the Stemme. Generally, a virtual cockpit isn't good for much without working instruments. I prefer great bitmaps to a mediocre virtual cockpit, even when the instruments are working, as in FS2002.best regards,Hans Petter

I use it with the Cub mostly, and fly it quite often. Fly it at around 500ft and look out at all the scenery.

Guest Quaxo

Never with "standard" planes, seldom with the cub. But I don't have a hat switch so it isn't all that comfortable for me to look around, even in F4 view.Cristian