Sign in to follow this  
Splash_One

Calibrating Problems

Most of you will remember me(Its Darax, btw ;) )Ive uninstalled FS2002 clearing up about 6 gig on my harddrive and went to re-install FU3. Ok so i get the patch and start it up using the trainer, My problem is I cant figure out how to calibrate my CH Pro Yoke 3 Lever USB and CH Pro Pedals in FU3, is it possible? Right now even my MS Sidewinder Precision Pro doesnt work.----------------Ch Pro Pedals act like throttle, left is power increase, right is power decreaseCH Pro yoke 3 Lever USB does not do anything whatsoever as far as i can tell...Any help/tips will be appreciated!Thanks In Advance,Jason Paterson

Hi,I maybe right off the mark here, but is there a switch on your rudder pedals?.My CH pedals have a small switch and if it is in the wrong position it behaves in a manner similar to your problem.Peter

written on the right side of the box but there is no switch there...i dunno what to do :-hmmm, thanks anyway :D

I have the exact same pedals but I have the analog CH stick. There was a choice in the pedal configuration to set it up to work as an "independent" or a "combined" joystick. I went for "independent" and this works fine with the analog CH stick. Further, did you add the joystick lines to your flt3.cfg? If not, check the thread on rudder pedals from a few weeks ago.I use:; joystick setupjoy_device 2throttle_device 2 3rudder_device 1 3toe_brakes_device 1 1 2 Also, in the joykeys.cfg I've got:joy_1 toggle_parking_brakesjoy_2 reverse_thrust;joy_3 flaps_up;joy_4 flaps_down joy_3 Elevator_Trim_Downjoy_4 Elevator_Trim_UpAs you can see from the lines being commented out I used to have the buttons control flaps but I switched to trim control.best regards,Hans Petter