Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

Lost MD_83 files...

Guest Joshieca

Heres one....My default MD-83 planes wont show up. The files are listed in the aircraft folder. FSEDIT sees them. But FS2002 doesn't. They don't appear in the program anywhere. Not under their manufacture name: McDonnell-Douglas/Boeing, not under Boeing, not under All.I restored the md_83 folder from the CDROM's .cab file and still it doesn't find them...Any thoughts...

Guest Joshieca

FYI...I did install the "patch" files that should make this plane visible...but it still wont show... =(

There are several different files you can d/l that will supposedly make the MD 83 flyable. It took some tweaking before I finally got it to work. I don't cruise the file library much @ this site, but @ the other site there's a few that I can think of that might work. fire.zip and damage2.zip are two that I know the file names to. You can probably look in the file library here for the files. If not, then they're over at the other site for sure. There are a couple of cfg files that have to be edited as well as sounds and a panel for starters. Once I got those files correct, mine was flyable.Shawnhttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...25d5a9d6a23.gif

Guest Joshieca

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! ZLee!!! >:-)I owe you one... :-beerchug- josh