Sign in to follow this  
Guest Staggerwing

Chat transcript from the 20th ?

Guest Staggerwing

Just wondering if there will be an upload of Saturdays chat ?Yeah... I missed it.Staggerwing

It seems that the vast majority "missed" last night's chat. It was probably the least supported FU3 chat that I have so far been involved with.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Staggerwing

Seems to be more of a Winter sport :-)BTW, evidently there will be no transcript to post as none was recorded.Staggerwing

Guest Motormouse

Yep,I missed it too, working nights this week :-(:-wavePete

Guest twsimfan

Stag,You got it right. We tried.

Guest Ansgar

Hoooooohoo,I tried to look in early, but I also had a stressy week and so it

That's fair enough Ansgar, but it just seemed to be a growing trend over the past few chats. To be honest, if it had been this coming weekend I wouldn't have been able to make it either. My cousin will be having her 18th birthday celebrations on Saturday night, although she isn't actually 18 until the following Tuesday.I will be 35 a day later.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest CaptRolo

Happy B-day Chris!!!CaptRolo

Guest Stearman

Chris, since there won't be a transcript, I thought you'd like to know that someone (Quaxo, I think?) told us about this website, after you left.It contains many of the best known space sims from the past, including the shuttle simulation we were commenting on. Nice link, indeed:http://ecuador.ebodyform.com/astronomy/astrogame.htmBlue skies,

Daniel,Thanks for the link. It seems that the Shuttle simulator can be downloaded. That would bring back memories. I remember that you could actually simulate everything in real time, including the seven hour rollout from VAB to launch pad !I know that this sounds a bit "wrong", but did you ever try to separate the SRB's before they burned out ?Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Staggerwing

Yes, I still have this software. Great manual with nice posters of panels with it.The ultimate IFR flight :-)Wish they would update this software to better graphics. Panels still look good though..Staggerwing