Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

FLED packs uploaded

I have just uploaded Seattle 2002 and SanFran 2002 to the FU3 file library, and consequently all of my other packages will be deleted shortly. It was my first experience with the new upload system, and it was very easy to use. The only aspect that made me hesitate slightly was the apparent fact that I don't have to upload a text file to go with each package !Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest R_Driscoll

Thanks Chris! I had trouble with your previous Hamilton, so I will unpack to a temporary folder and then copy a few packages at a time across. But I appreciate from my own "landscaping" of Seattle the amount of work in placing objects carefully. Thanks!Robert.

I downloaded your packages, but I have not yet installed them.I have a question about the

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Jimmi,I thought long and hard about including those files, and I'm still not sure whether I made the right decision. If you already have a favourite AI configuration, then I would advise that you do NOT install mine. You will already have modified AIMODEL.dat and FLTDNSTY.dat files from Jokke's AI Enhancement package.AIRSPACE.txt (Seattle) has been modified to create tower controlled airspace around Bremerton National, Sanderson Field, and Arlington Municipal.AIRSPACE.txt (SanFran) has added tower controlled airspace for Hamilton AFB.AIPLAN.txt for both regions adds extra AI flight paths.POI.txt for both regions adds extra points of interest to the relevant maps.None of the above files are necessary to get flying, but certain features will be unavailable if they aren't installed.Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Thanks. I installed them without the extra files, since I already have a good AI configuration thanks to the enhanced AI traffic pack.The airports and other fixes and enhancments look great, and unlike your older packages, these do not crash my FU3 when starting the flight.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Jimmi,That's excellent news. Maybe a few bug fixes here and there helped solve more problems than I expected !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png