Sign in to follow this  

A new co-moderator

Well, I say new, but Bob has been hanging around in this forum for ages now. Bob has offered to help out Tom with the forum. And it turns out that Tom has offered to help out Bob over at the Racing Fools forum also. Since I know these two groups have chats together most of the time, everyone should know where everyone is located. I think the both of them think that this will somehow incerase there pay, and you guys are right.....we'll be glad to double your pay. :-lolSeriously though, please welcome Bob and you folks now have two people you can depend on for help in the forum. And as always, my email box is open for any problems or questions also. Thanks

Guest twsimfan

Scott,This will allow Bob & I to provide better coverage to both forums. Of course I realize that you only went along with it so you wouldn't have to cover for me when I go on vacation in a couple of weeks. :)Seriously this will help us both out. I do have one question... how come he gets top billing? :-lol

You sure are loading Bob, Scott :); if I'm not mistaken, he is also moderating the Train Simulators forum? Do you think he'll be able to keep up with all these machines, a car and a train and a plane :-lol :-lolSo FU forum is getting another great moderator! This place is getting better and better...All the best.

Guest Stearman

Hi, that's great news, indeed!Thanks Scott, Tom and... OK, Bob as well :)

Guest Robert_S

Greetings, all! :-waveSince I'm no stranger here, I won't get all overly wordy.Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty...Aw, never mind. ;-)~Bob~http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif

>Seriously this will help us both out. I do have one >question... how come he gets top billing? :-lol I was wondering myself how the forum came up with the order of multiple moderators and it appears it simply lists them by the order they are listed in the master user account file. So Robert registered his account before yours way back when and that is the order.

Guest twsimfan

Scott,Not a serious complaint. Thanks for getting me some backup... some rough customers in here! ;-) I do appreciate it.

Guest twsimfan

Bob,Welcome aboard!

Hey, just noticed the new co-moderator. Congrats, Bob! "Planes, trains and automobiles," eh? :-lol Busy guy!

Sounds good. I'm coming over to Racing Fools with a Porsche Unleashed question for ya...

Guest Ansgar

A very friendly "Hello Bob, welcome on board"!!! also from my side here.Congratulations to your new job Bob, if you remember we meet each other in one of the last chats. So I

Guest Stearman

>But it's just "planes and automobiles" so far. "Trains" is >up in the air as of this moment, moderation is in the works. Hi Bob, I realize you're overwhelmed by the amount of work you're facing, the congratulations, etc. so maybe you're a bit confused here: it's "planes" what is in the air (usually anyway), trains do rather roll on rails... :-hah(Sorry, I just couldn't resist. However, rest assured I realize this joke is still worse than that of the aircraft maker producing the worst landing planes ever...) :-)