Sign in to follow this  

Taxi lines

Hi,I have downloaded a few aircraft for FU3, however some of them do not allow the taxi lines to turn back on after landing, also the log book destination stays blank, is there a fix available to correct this minor problem?ThanksPeter

Which aircraft are you referring to? I know that earlier versions of Ansgar's DC3 had a problem, in that the sim didn't register its landings. It was something about gear height and contact points, meaning that while the visual model looked as it was firmly planted on the runway the algorithm (flight physics) saw it as being above the ground. This would cause the log to fail to record any landings. If taxi lines are supposed to turn on as the wheels touch the tarmac this would explain the missing taxi lines as well.best regards,Hans Petter

The aircraft concered are the Goose, res file Goose SCH,and the Beaver, res file bv2pt0, the DC3 seems to work fine.Peter.

Guest Ansgar

Hi Peter,as Hans stated above:I only figured out the problem by moving the complete 3D-models a bit up/down. This must be compensated then in the physicsfile to hold it level at ground in visual mode.Normally this didn