Sign in to follow this  
Guest juvat2

Cloud Wisp

Guest R_Driscoll

Thanks for your comments.I think you are also from Sydney? I haven't found any good sources of detailed scenery for Australia, so I have never tried to use the scenery development tools. But it would be nice to fly over ourhome village ... (said wispfully)

Guest jonpoint

Rob,Oh yeah, Sydney all right :-beerchugMona Vale in the Northern Beaches to be exact. It's waaayy to expensive here but I have a good job and a beautiful daughter so I'm happy enough.Speaking about local scenery, I'd love to tackle it. I could see myself now, whisking off the Hawkesbury early one morning in the Beaver, down the river, turn right at Barrenjoey, across Pittwater then down the coast to the City... Gee, I should learn to fly and get a job with Aquatic...How was the 'Summer' on Sunday? Man! I even went to the beach :-)Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest R_Driscoll

Now we're back in winter. What's Melbourne got that we haven't? Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Must have missed you in the City to Surf too. I haven't found anything close to useable scenery - don't have time I suppose anyway at present. Well its good to have someone else from my corner of the world here!