Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

CH Flightstick Pro

The latest issue of PC Pilot magazine has reviews of three USB joysticks for flight simulation. I personally use a CH Flightstick Pro (which is one of the three reviewed), and I can honestly say that it is a top quality joystick. In fact, I have had this particular joystick since I purchased a Pentium 166 PC in October 1996 ! I have never bothered replacing it because it is such a superb piece of kit. In fact, it's the ONLY piece of PC hardware that I haven't upgraded with each new system purchase. The price of

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Navigator

Recently I had the opportunity to fly (with a teacher) a real Piper Archer II. After that I bought a CH Flight Sim Yoke USB. Will never use a joystick again, not even my force feedback joystick. Flying with the yoke is "as real as it gets".Roland, Uppsala, Sweden

Roland,That yoke could be a touch unrealistic if you're flying an Airbus !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

After further consideration, I have come to the conclusion that there aren't too many flyable Airbus planes for FU3 !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Navigator

OK Chris, you are right, it is probably better to fly Ansgar